All scene nodes are listed in the Objects menu.
- Select: Tap an objects list entry to change the scene selection to this object.
- Rename: Swipe left on an objects list entry and choose rename to be able to edit the name of the chosen object.
- Delete: Swipe left on an objects list entry and choose delete to delete an object from the scene.
Objects list toolbar
- IBLs: Opens the IBL picker.
Scene object entry
- Visibility Toggle: Each object with a visible representation can have its visibility value toggled from here.
- Scene Node Icon: Each scene node type is represented by an icon to allow users to differentiate between them.
- Scene Node Name: Shows the name of the node.
- Scene Node Parameters: Allows users to tweak parameters of the node.
- Rename Node: Users can swipe to the left and choose "Rename" from the options that appear to rename nodes.
- Delete Node: Users can swipe to the left and choose "Delete" from the options to that appear to delete nodes.
forger allows users to use "Image Based Lighting" to light their scenes, doing so will give a more realistic look to scenes.
This should be used preferably whilst painting since gamma correct materials have harsher
Please note that this panel does not allow drag & drop since iOS clamps images to 8bit when they are dragged, users are encouraged to copy any lat-long images they may have to the apps "Documents/ibls/" subdirectory of the app via Apple's "Files" app.
forger supports panorama (lat-long) HDR images in common industry formats such as .exr and .hdr.
Selecting an image in this panel will create an "EnvironmentLight" node with the selected image if there isn't one in the scene or change the IBL image of the first "EnvironmentLight" node it finds.
IBLs can't be accumulated or translated in the scene, only the first one found is used in scenes.
For more information on IBL please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image-based_lighting